Verified First performs regular file audits to help keep our clients in compliance with the FCRA. So, you may periodically receive a request for your applicant’s completed Disclosure and Authorization forms.
If you collect Disclosure and Authorization forms for your applicant(s) not through the Verified First application, here are some things to know about our audits:
- We will request a completed copy of the following forms:
- Acknowledgment and Authorization for Background Check
- Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation
- We recommend proactively uploading your applicant’s completed forms to the file to make your audit process easier
- Both forms must be signed and dated by the applicant on or before the file order date
- Both forms should contain Verified First’s contact information so your applicant knows how to reach us if they have any questions:
1120 S Rackham Way, Suite 300
Meridian, ID 83642
Phone: 844-709-2708 / 844-709-2708, Fax: 208-848-3204
- If your organization fails an audit, we will continue to audit your account’s files for the next 3 months to ensure compliance
- Please note that if your organization continues to fail audits, direct orders for your account may be disabled
If you use our Applicant Invite process, forms are collected as your order is placed, so you never have to worry about failing an audit! Check out our Applicant Invite article here.
The information and opinions expressed are for educational purposes only and are based
on current practice, industry related knowledge and business expertise. The information
provided shall not be construed as legal advice, express or implied.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com