Filtering Report Data
If you need to review historical reports and compare them using filtered criteria, you can do so on the Orders Reporting page under the Reporting tab of the Gear icon.
Note: In order to filter and view reports, you will need to have the "View Reports" permissions. "View All Reports for Other Users" is an optional permission.
After you click on the gear, click on the Reporting tab and then Orders Reporting sub-menu (if not already selected):
There are a variety of filters you can apply to generate and view reports. You can narrow your results by any of the following options:
- Date (time range)
- Products (files with any of the products selected will be returned - or selecting "selected only" will return files that only contain that product)
- Stage (file status)
- Flagged (yes or no)
- Flagged Products
- Ordered By (user who placed order)
- File Owner (user who owns order)
- Ordered Via (method by which order was placed - desktop, Chrome extension, etc.)
- Order Method (direct order or applicant invite)
- Invitation Method (Email or SMS)
- Full Hierarchy (for accounts that have children accounts associated)
- Position (which position was used to place the order)
- Package (which package was used to place the order)
- Cost Code 1-4 (which cost codes were associated with an order)
- Batch Order (yes or no)
Additionally, if your account has sub-accounts you can also filter to a specific sub-account or allow all accounts in your organization to be selected in the reporting.
Exporting Report Results
If you would like to export report information to save to your computer, you can do so by selecting the files you would like to export and clicking the Export CSV button:
Or click the Reset Filters button to clear the filters without having to refresh the page.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com