Verified First allows users to reset their passwords whenever they want or need to. Users can reset their own passwords at any time, but in order to force other users to reset their passwords you will need the “add/edit users” permission.
When a user creates a new password or resets their current password, there are certain complexity requirements that the new password must meet:
- Length of the password should be not less than 10 characters
- Length of the password should be no more than 64 characters
- Requires at least one uppercase letter
- Requires at least one lowercase letter
- Requires at least one number
- Requires at least one non-alpha-numeric character
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com