- Next Step Adverse Action Reminder Emails: As requested by a client, this enhancement to pre-adverse action emails will send the file orderer an email a day for 6 days after taking pre-adverse action on a candidate - letting them know how many days they have remaining until they can take adverse action on the candidate. On the 7th day, an email is sent to the HR user letting them know they can take the next adverse action step. This can be set at the account level or at the individual user level.
- Save my Progress While Placing an Order - Draft Orders Queue: This enhancement to the ordering process allows users to select to save their order into a “draft orders” queue and resume the ordering process at a later time. Additionally, this prevents users from losing their orders if they navigate away from the order pages before finishing submitting their order.
- SSN Validation Tool: This enhancement allows users (who do not have the ability to view full social security numbers) to enter the SSN they have for the applicant (after the order has been submitted) and verify the SSN matches what was previously entered for the applicant.
- Additional status/stage for applicants who do not complete the screening or do not get hired for other than adverse reasons: This enhancement provides a new queue in the portal called “completed” and allows HR users to be able to move a file to the “completed” queue so that it is out of the queues where they are actively working on files. As part of this enhancement, a new button has been added to the file view that allows users to also send consumer copies out to the applicant without needing to take specific action on the file.
- Position Link Reset Issues: This fixes an error that would display when HR users attempted to reset the public links in positions.
- Invite App Not Accepting 000-00-0000 as SSN: This fixes an issue where applicant invite orders would error out if using 000-00-0000 as an SSN for users who don’t have an SSN.