New Features and Enhancements
- Updates to the Applicant Invite Screen - with Additional Digital Forms: Adds additional language to the applicant invite, when additional digital forms are included, to make it clearer why the additional forms are needed as part of the applicant invite workflow.
- Add Authentication to Consumer Copy Report Links: This update heightens security for applicants to be able to view reports by requiring applicants to enter identifying information about themselves before they can access their consumer copy reports.
- Applicant Completed Email Invite Notification: Allows the file orderer and any subscribers to the file to receive an email notification when the applicant has completed their portion of the applicant invite. This enhancement is automatically applied to all accounts, so no need to request this functionality!
- Order/View reports - ability to add subscriber or team: This enhancement allows users with limited-access to the portal to be able to be added as a subscriber even if they aren’t allowed to view the actual report - providing subscribers with further information on the statuses of files they ordered.
- Bulk Complete Action on Files: Building on the functionality that was released recently where users can bulk approve files, this allows users to alternatively mark a selection of files in the “Ready for Review” queue as "complete" - making files easier to manage in the portal for accounts with large amounts of applicants to process at one time.
- Update Email Complete Subject Line to Include Flag: This enhancement allows users to be able to easily identify on the completed file email notification if their candidate has a flag for additional review on any search processed.
- Shadow on Package Details Page: Updates one page of the portal that was missing a white shadow box behind a pop-up window - purely a user interface inconsistency.
- Export CSVs - Expiration of Email: This fixes an issue where the email that was sent to users with the link to download their CSV file from the portal was expiring after the first day, even though it instructed users they had 7 days to download the file.
- Wrap Long File Names While Uploading Attachment: Corrects an issue with files being uploaded with long file names - truncates the file name rather than spilling over the pop-up window.