New Features and Enhancements
- Gray Out "Attach Forms" Button on Files in "Waiting on Forms" Queue After 90 Days: For files in the “Waiting on Forms” queue, once the 90 day timeframe has passed, the “Attach Forms” button will now be grayed out so as to not confuse users. Previously this button appeared to be active and any users attempting to add a form via this button would receive an error message.
- Add Package Name to CSV Export on Orders Reporting: This enhancement adds the package name to the orders reporting when the report has been exported - providing more data to users in order to enrich their portal experience!
- List Views in Portal: Give users ability to select how many rows visible: This enhancement allows users to select how many rows they want to see when using any of the settings pages in the portal.
- Report Results: Delivery methods are not updated on UI after resending invitation: This fixed an issue where the applicant invite delivery method was not updated on the user interface when the application was re-sent to the applicant.
- The button didn't update after running the initial export on the page Export Data: Prior to this fix, when users clicked to export a specific month’s data, the button didn’t update to show that the download had been queued.