New Features and Enhancements
- Extend Product & File ETA/TAT to Extensions: This story extends the File ETA & Product TAT values to be visible in the extensions.
- Additional Information Column - Package: This enhancement adds a column to the “Ready for Review” and “Approved” queues to display the package that was used to place each order.
- Show Package Ordered for each File in the Extension: Similar to the new Package column added to the portal queues, this adds the package ordered to the file in the VF extension! If no package was ordered, the description will change to “a-la-carte” to indicate the products were ordered outside of a package.
- Verifications: Prompt for Minimum of 1 "Yes, Allow Employer to be Contacted" Selection: This enhancement adds an extra pop-up to advise applicants and HR users that at least one of the employers added to the file needs to be marked as “yes, allow employer to be contacted” to prevent all employers from coming through with no action that can be taken.
- Allow/Prevent User from Viewing Attachments to Drug Products: This enhancement adds a new permission for users in the portal to be able to be designated as someone who can view attachments to drug products.
- Adjudication flags and alerts: As requested by a customer, this enhancement adds the ability to filter by adjudication flags in the “Ready for Review” and “Approved” queues as well as displaying the flagged verbiage in the “Needs Your Review” tile of the dashboard.
- Unable to view the complete list of messages in the Message Center: This corrects an issue that prevented the full list of messages from being shown in the extensions.