New Features and Enhancements
- Email Template Updates: All emails sent from the Verified First portal and extension have now been updated to be more consistent in font style, font size, and overall formatting - in order to better fit the Verified First brand.
- State Criminal Search - State of Residence Option: This enhancement allows orders (especially auto orders) to continue processing in the event that a state criminal search is ordered for a state of residence that does not support a state search. HR users will receive an email notifying them that the search was eliminated from their file and notifying them if they need to place a new order while specifying the state that needs to be searched.
- I9 Orders - Bulk Approve/Complete: Prior to this enhancement, users had to approve or complete Form I9 files individually. This enhancement allows users to take bulk action on Form I9 files, thus saving time when processing large numbers of Form I9 orders!
- Verified First File Numbers and Vendor ID Numbers: This enhancement allows the VF portal to generate its own file numbers in order to support future additional vendors when they are connected to the portal. The biggest change users will see is a new file # format (a letter followed by 6 numbers) and an additional Vendor ID # under the File # to show the ID # that the vendor associated with that order is using.
- Activity History Icons Display Incorrectly: Prior to this fix, when users accessed the Activity History pop-up on a file, scrolling to the bottom of the modal window would cause the helper icons to be displayed incorrectly.
- Template Editor Icons Display Incorrectly: This fix ensures the icons in the template editor are displayed correctly and don’t overlap each other, even when using a smaller monitor or display.