New Features and Enhancements
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): This new feature allows Multi-Factor Authentication to be enabled at the account level for all users belonging to that account. Multi-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security that requires an authentication code to be entered (after the username and password have been entered) in order to log in to the portal or extension. The authentication code will be emailed to the user and will also be sent via SMS text message, if a mobile number is set on the user account.
- County Criminal TAT Visible Inside Portal: This enhancement allows County Criminal TAT information to be moved to the portal so that only logged-in users can view turn-around times.
- When Reverting Template Changes, Button Should Say "Revert”: This updates the language of a button (completely a cosmetic issue) to reflect “revert to template” instead of the previous verbiage of “remove” - when reverting changes to an email template.
- Issue with Chat Visible on Portal When Users not Logged in: Fixes an issue where occasionally visitors to the portal could see the “Chat” icon even before they logged in to the portal.
- Incorrect display of the delete icon when displaying a modal window: This fixes a purely user interface issue where the delete icon previously displayed incorrectly in a specific forms rules modal window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.