New Features and Enhancements
- Disable Users due to 'Inactivity': Users who do not login or perform any actions for 12 months will be automatically disabled. An email will be sent to the user educating of such and to contact Verified First if access is needed again
- Display Applicant's Consent for Consumer Copy: On the Disclosure Form, it will now be easily viewable if an Applicant did or did not provide consent to receive the Consumer Copy
- Display eScreen Clinic network status: During the scheduling process, client will now be able to view the Network status of clinics to see if there will be an increased charge for using that clinic.
- Pre-Pull Updates:
- When an "Unlimited Product" is ordered and an Int'l Address is entered, Users will be notified and suggests to go back to add an Int'l Search to the file
- For 'Direct Batch Orders', even if the County is not provided, the County will now automatically be pulled from the provided Street Address and Zip Code for the Applicant
- "Search State of Residence" not displayed correctly if Int'l Address is used: If State Criminal Search was ordered and an International Address is entered, the 'Search State of Residence' was not displayed in Order Summary. This is now resolved
- Charges Removed for an Alias that only has a different middle name: Provide alias names that are only different due to the middle name will not incur any additional fees
Please sign in to leave a comment.