New Features and Enhancements for Clients
- Employment Verification 'Countdown': For accounts that are set up to requires a minimum number of years and/or minimum number of previous employers, Applicants will now be presented a counter so they know how much more to provide
- Stronger Password: For new users and existing users once a password is required to be reset will now need use a minimum of 12 characters
- Add Captcha to Multi-Factor Authentication notices: If/when an MFA code is generated for a user or applicant, they will now be presented a captcha box to verify they are not a robot.
- 'Charges may apply' notification: On all order methods, a message is now presented to users that once 'Submit' is selected, charges will be applied.
- Re-Screen Filter by Date enhancement: New logic added to the default dates under the bulk actions tab
- Daily Summary Email: A new subscription has been added to be avaible to users. The daily summary email will provide a breakdown of activity from the previous day
- 2 Files moved to 'Ready for Review
- 1 File moved to 'Approved', etc
- Gap Employment Verification: New product setting for Employment Verification.
- Gap Employment Verification will allow Users to make it mandatory for applicant's to provide an explanation if there is a large enough gap in between employers and/or if minimum number of years is not satisfied. See Page for more details
New Features and Enhancements for Verified First
- Simplify Data Retention download: The report Verified First uses to send to client about data retention has been shortened and removed unneeded columns
- Break out 'Summary of rights' in legal tab: Allows Verified First's compliance and operations team to be more flexible with form rules when it comes to summary of right forms
- Update Email log page: Every page in the admin settings was scanning for email templates. Removed this logic for tabs that do not house email templates to avoid unnecessary timeout errors
- Do not allow same name accounts: To avoid any confusion when onboarding new clients, new logic will ensure no 2 accounts can have the same spelling
- 'What to Expect' email template not sending: If the entered phone number for an applicant is invalid, the email was not being sent. Resolved