Our Verifications team contacts employers via phone, email, and fax. The team will make six attempts to reach each employer before closing the file.
If the team is unable to make contact within the first two days, and are unable to find additional valid contact information through online research, we will reach out to our client and/or applicant (with client's approval) for additional contact information.
If the employer utilizes a 3rd party company for the purpose of reporting employment history, additional access fees may apply.
Verification of Employment includes:
- Employer type “Previous or Current.”
- Position “at minimum last position held.”
- Employment timeframe “Start Date” and “End Date.”
- Type/Status if requested we will verify “Full time or Part Time”
- Reason for leaving if requested we will ask the employer to verify. This will be provided if this is not against their company policy.
- Eligibility for re-hire will always be requested and provided if not against their company policy.
Authorization Forms Needed for Employment Verifications
Please note that signed Authorization Forms are requested to be provided before many employers will provide verification. If these forms are not uploaded to the file we will have to reach out for them before the verification process can be completed.
- If these forms are not provided within 4 business days the verification will be completed and flagged as “Authorization Not Provided” as we will not be able to proceed with the verification without it.
- If they are provided within 30 days of the original verification request we will reopen and proceed with verification.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com