New Features and Enhancements for Clients
- GCIC Form - Limit Checkbox Select: If/when the Georgia GCIC form is being filled out during Verified First's email invite, the applicant can now only select 1 authorization instead of both for how long the release is good for
- Marketplace Group Arrangement: Re-arranged the items listed in the Marketplace to make it more user and partner friendly
New Features and Enhancements for Verified First
- Forms Rules Notification - New Products': This feature is meant to assist Verified First Compliance experts. Whenever a new product/search is added to the Verified First Portal, a notification is sent to these experts to determine if any specific forms are needed to be captured to process the search.
- Search for Accounts by ID instead of name: This enhancement allows Verified First agents to more easily and quickly find client's account.
- Admin Orders Reporting: This enhancement allows Verified First's Finance department to more easily and quickly pull reports to complete invoicing
- Block 'Tokens' for old credentials: After users passwords are changed, blocks the ability to use tokens that were generated with the old credentials
- xCup Products Completing in Error: Now when an eScreen event is edited that contains an xCup product, the xCup search is no longer completing in Error and will remain in a pending status till final results are available