New Features and Enhancements for Clients
- "What to Expect" email: Once a file is generated, applicants will receive an informational email about various products/services. This email sets some base understandings/expectations to help applicants complete any/all necessary functions for the BG/DS/VS report.
- Enhancements to Jurisdiction Map: Small changes to the map on the County Turnaround Time page. 1) Modified colors to VF’s colors 2) display Access fees on list of counties 3) Cleared Cashing issues
- Middle Name Duplication logic: If an Alias is detected that only differs by the middle name, the access fees and search will be removed as there are no operational benefits and this will reduct costs to clients
New Features and Enhancements for Verified First
- Custom Products/Services in Portal Chat: Allows Verified First Admins the ability to promote products and/or services that are not yet built in our application as a product. This way we can educate our clients of upcoming products or partners.
- Update the Default email for Needs Info: To have all responses that come from Needs Info responses will now default to a single email for better handling by the VF Operations team.
- Reorganize documents and storage logic: Structural changes to support upcoming features for multi-language documents and templates. Spanish, french, etc
- Hyperlink on Message Center: The hyperlink on the message center was not easily distinguishable. Resolved with displaying in different color
- Pre-Pull Multi-Alias Discount not applying correctly: When as alias was being removed due to the new feature of middle name duplication, discounts were not being counted correctly on the order summary page. *Not an invoicing issue