If you have signed forms from your candidate or additional documentation to add to your file there are a couple ways to attach them to your order.
Add Document in Direct Order Workflow
One method for attaching a file to your order is to upload it on the last step of the Direct Order workflow, before submitting your order:
Add Document After Order Submission
Another way you can add a file attachment to your order is on the report-results page. To do this you will scroll to the bottom of your order and locate the Upload button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page:
Clicking the Upload button will present you with the "Upload Attachment" dialog box. Here you will:
- Provide a name for the file attachment
- Click the Choose File button to select the attachment
- Indicate the type of document ("Disclosure and Authorization Form" or "Additional Documentation")
- Click Upload
File Attachment Restrictions
A few restrictions to keep in mind if you are having trouble adding a file attachment to your order:
- Maximum of 20 file attachments per order
- Orders that are older than 90 days old cannot have attachments added to them
- Each individual file attachment cannot be larger than 10 MB
- File type must be .pdf or .png format, other file types are not supported
The information and opinions expressed are for educational purposes only and are based
on current practice, industry related knowledge and business expertise. The information
provided shall not be construed as legal advice, express or implied.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com