Clearing your browser's cache is a good troubleshooting step when you're experiencing unexpected behavior. Instructional articles for how to clear your cache are listed below for each of the major browsers:
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser
- At the top right, click the 3-dot icon
- Click More tools, then click Clear Browsing Data
- Click the Time range drop-down to select a time range and select All time
- Ensure the checkboxes next to these options have been selected:
- Browsing history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Click the Clear data button in the bottom right-corner:
Follow this link to view an article on how to clear Mozilla Firefox's cache and cookies.
This article explains how to clear Safari's cache and cookies.
Follow this link to view an article on how to clear Microsoft Edge's cache and cookies.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com