Have you ever wondered if your candidate actually read the email invitation you sent them? Or have you been curious how many times the invitation was texted to the candidate, and to which phone numbers? What about who uploaded a specific document to a file? Or what individual in your organization updated the status of a file?
Wonder no more!
Every file in the Verified First portal and extension contains activity tracking that will provide you with all the details you need. Activity tracking can include:
- Date and time the applicant invite email was sent
- Date and time any reminder invite emails were sent
- IP address from which the applicant invite email was opened, date and time of action
- Phone number to which applicant invite SMS/text message was sent, date and time of action
- User who created the file, date and time of action
- User who viewed the report, date and time of action
- User who added file attachments to the order, date and time of action
- User who updated the status of the order, date and time of action
To access activity logs for a specific file, navigate to the file report-results view and hover over the down carat on the Order Details button:
Select Activity History in the drop-down list:
And the activity logs will be shown for that file:
Some of the activity logs are able to be expanded (like in the example above) in order to see further information on that entry. To expand the records in the activity log modal window, click on the row and the additional information will be displayed.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email ClientServices@VerifiedFirst.com