Accessing well-organized and filtered reports of files processed by your organization is simple and quick within the reporting area of the Verified First portal. Our robust reporting capability allows you to segment your orders by many different criteria and then export the reports to be saved to your computer or you can even print them.
Let's take a look at the process of generating reports of background screens.
Note: In order to filter and view reports, you will need to have the "View Reports" permissions. "View All Reports for Other Users" is an optional permission.
Filtering Report Data
Log in to the Verified First portal and click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner. Click on the Reporting tab and then Orders Reporting sub-menu (if not already selected):
You may now filter your reports to generate the data you're looking for. You can narrow your results by any of the following options:
- Date (time range)
- Products (files with any of the products selected will be returned - or selecting "selected only" will return files that only contain that product)
- Stages (file status)
- Flagged (yes or no)
- Flagged Products
- Ordered By (user who placed order)
- File Owner (user who owns order)
- Ordered Via (method by which order was placed - desktop, Chrome extension, etc.)
- Order Method (direct order or applicant invite)
- Invitation Method (Email or SMS)
- Full Hierarchy (for accounts that have children accounts associated)
- Position (which position was used to place the order)
- Package (which package was used to place the order)
- Cost Code Required (which cost codes were associated with an order)
- Batch Order (yes or no)
- Pre-Pull Flags (for those accounts which pre-pull is enabled, default is "ignore flags")
Lastly, there is a checkbox to "exclude debug data" where checking this will exclude any test orders placed with the name Hank Mess, Joe Clean, or the test SSNs specifically.
Exporting Report Results
If you would like to export report information to save to your computer, you can do so by selecting the files you would like to export and clicking the Export CSV button:
Or click the Reset Filters button to clear the filters without having to refresh the page.
The information and opinions expressed are for educational purposes only and are based
on current practice, industry related knowledge and business expertise. The information
provided shall not be construed as legal advice, express or implied.
If you have any further questions, or need a product enabled on your account,
please contact Verified First Client Services for assistance.
Call 844-709-2708 or email email@example.com